What to Cook:
What you can cook can be impacted by whether you visit during an Open Oven or by booking the oven.
Open Ovens: Pizzas, roast vegetables or anything completely wrapped in aluminium foil. We recommend making pizzas on site with fresh dough and ingredients. For ready-to-bake pizzas we recommend getting your pie from Stone Pizza, the deli section at a local Superstore, or any other pie that has a pre-baked crust.
The baking or cooking of any other foods is not possible during Open Oven times as the oven is normally quite busy and optimised for cooking pizzas.
Bookings: Only your imagination limits what can be prepared in the oven!
- Anything you can cook in a cast iron pot or pan (Steak, burgers, bacon, eggs and more).
- Anything you can wrap in foil and place in the coals (fish, sweet potato, beets and more).
- Anything you can bake in a pan (ensure that your pan is rated for 800F or higher).
- Assorted bread or tortillas to bake.
What not to Cook
- Frozen pizzas
- Pre-made pizzas on a pan or sheet when the crust is not pre-baked
- Raw meat toppings for pizzas (All meat toppings should be pre-cooked before topping your pizza)