Harvest Fest is putting a twist on the IncrEDIBLE Picnic inviting picnickers to drop by a local business on their way to the park, choose their favourites from a host of options from either the Saturday farmers market at Alderney Landing or a local business.
A number of local business will be preparing special dishes to cook in the oven.
Businesses offering ready to bake pizzas are:
- Pie R Squared (at Alderney Market)
- Revana (29 Portland St.)
- Hungry Hut (135 Ochterloney St.)
- Big Life (84 Portland St.)
- Wooden Monkey (Alderney Ferry Terminal and offering a 15% discount!)
Other special offers near to the oven:
- Nectar (62 Ochterloney St.)
– Spicy pork wrap with fresh herb yogurt sauce ($7) – tin foil wrapped to be re-warmed in the oven.
More picnic offerings within walking distance:
- Midday Bistro (55 Portland St.)
- Caroline’s Bakery (79 Alderney Dr.)
- Alderney Market
- Celtic Corner (69 Alderney Dr.)
- Ma Belle’s Cafe (44 Ochterloney St.)
- Just Us! (at King’s Wharf, Alderney Dr.)
- Two if by Sea (66 Ochterloney St.)
*From 3:00 – 6:00 The Food Wolf will be parked nearby selling their incredible food-on-wheels made with local ingredients.