People bring all kinds of food to cook in PACO. Pizza, roasted veggies and bread are among the most popular. We hope to collect recipes here that have been tried and tested as inspiration for visitors to help us demonstrate the versatility of our park oven and enjoy a wide range of delicious, local food.
Chef Brady Muller (of Ciboulette Cafe) has been hosting a PACO Workshop Series to do just that. By inviting local chefs to teach others how to prepare and cook a recipe of their choosing, Brady has become one of PACO’s greatest champions. Some recipes from past workshops:
- Vegetarian Enchiladas by Chef Dave Smart
- Peach Pizza by Chef Dan Vorstermans
- Baked Apples by Chef Brady Muller
- Peach Cobbler by Chef Brady Muller
- Baked Alaska by Chef Brady Muller
Have a recipe you’ve tried at PACO and would like to share here? Email us!