We are not lawyers so don’t expect too much official legal speak here (none actually).
Visitor responsibilities (Persons booking or visiting the oven)
- Share the space freely with others, including seating areas, countertops and the oven;
- Ensure you clean up after yourself including countertops, pizza peels and other utensils provided by the Park Oven;
- Always place waste into the appropriate bins or take it with you when you leave
- The Park Oven is a volunteer organization;
- Oven events such as booking requests and Open Oven are never guaranteed and can be impacted by many conditions such as;
- The weather;
- Volunteer availability;
- Other factors
- Since oven events are never guaranteed, payment is only accepted the day of your booking (Open Oven is free but bring your own ingredients);
- We do not schedule rain dates;
- You should have a backup plan for if the oven is unable to be used on the date you wish to visit;
- At our discretion, we will book the oven to more than 1 group at the same time, primarily for 2 smaller groups;
We reserve the right to add, delete or modify the contents of these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.